Next to trails, people are the greatest asset of any snowmobile club. Grassroots snowmobiling in Ontario is built on volunteer service from many folks in the community just like you. In fact, since trail permit revenues fall short of paying all the costs associated with groomed trails, it is only through volunteers donating their time, expertise, labour, tools or materials that your club can continue to meet the ever increasing demands of organized snowmobiling. So if you care about great trails, please consider giving a few hours of your time to your local club – it will make all the difference on the snow.
- Make new friends and trail companions
- Enjoy volunteering as a family activity
- Get outdoors for exercise and fresh air
- Manage a program, project, or event
- Learn new skills or use your talents
- Be involved in safety and environment programs
- Preserve the sport for future generations
- Help control the cost of trail permits
If you think you might like to get involved and help us maintain the trails in our region please complete the following form and send it in!